Bring separate Ethernet networks together€”even if they’re in different offices or nearby buildings. The Cisco WET200 Wireless-G Business Ethernet Bridge, a Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Point, uses Power over Ethernet (PoE) to simplify installation and reduce overall costs. Advanced security features include support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption using EAP (Extensible Authentication Protocol), which gives small businesses the protection they need to communicate and transfer data securely. The integrated quality-of-service (QoS) features provide consistent voice and video quality on both wired and wireless networks, enabling the deployment of business-quality Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and video applications.
- Five ports for securely connecting separate wired networks spanning different locations.
- Supports Standards-based PoE (IEEE 802.3af), or external DC power.
- Supports VLANs, SNMP and features an intuitive web-based interface.
- Supports Spanning Tree Protocol, port mirroring, and MAC-based access control lists (ACLs).
- Package Contents: Cisco WET200 Wireless-G Business Ethernet Bridge; 2 SMA detachable dipole antennas; User guide on CD-ROM; Quick installation guide; Ethernet network cable; Power adapter; Product stands; Registration card.